A Day Out With Blossom - 6th August
Just me, Finn, and Blossom (our cousin) went out to a dessert restaurant called The Works for lunch. I had a waffle filled with Nutella and marshmallows. It was gigantic and yummy!
Before we went out to the robot museum we stopped in the mall and got two big packets of sweeties each and then carried on. In one shop I found a Ty Beanie Boo soft toy. It was called Wilma. I loved it and Blossom bought it for me!
Finally we went inside the Aylesbury Museum. Blossom had to say that she was an adult but actually she is only 16. It was really fun to see all the different robots on display.
It also had a big scoop of cookie dough ice-cream. I couldn't believe it when I saw how big my glass of Fanta was. I didn’t finish it.
Before we went out to the robot museum we stopped in the mall and got two big packets of sweeties each and then carried on. In one shop I found a Ty Beanie Boo soft toy. It was called Wilma. I loved it and Blossom bought it for me!
Finally we went inside the Aylesbury Museum. Blossom had to say that she was an adult but actually she is only 16. It was really fun to see all the different robots on display.
Then while we waited for our granddad Bampi to pick us up we went back in the mall and I got a hair band and a scented unicorn pen.
Back at home we just played on the Wii and also we had to pack our bags as we're off to London tomorrow for a few days.
Back at home we just played on the Wii and also we had to pack our bags as we're off to London tomorrow for a few days.







The Robot Museum looks really awesome! And I would love to go to that dessert restuarant!!!! Can't wait to see you when you get back!!
ReplyDeleteAnnabel 🙂😊😀☺😉
The robot museum looks really cool and I would also love that dessert. Love Henry and Sam loved the photos x
ReplyDelete