Train to Thessaloniki - 6 July
Today we’re going on a train to Thessaloniki. It’s a city at the top of Greece. For breakfast Daddy made Finn and I an omelette. And accidentally Dad dropped a glass and it broke.
Quickly we walked with all our luggage to the train station. It’s sunny and hot again. I’m getting a bit tired of hot, hot, hotness.
The train journey is 4 hours long.
Quickly we walked with all our luggage to the train station. It’s sunny and hot again. I’m getting a bit tired of hot, hot, hotness.
The train journey is 4 hours long.
Suddenly the train arrived at platform 8. We hopped onto carriage number 6. I’m very excited because in 2 more days we’re going on an overnight train and we’re going to sleep on it. We bought some beds on it.
Looking out of the train window I was surprised because I saw lots of proper houses! Normally we have been seeing apartment buildings and hotel buildings.
Here are some that I saw. They looked quite scrufffy and run down.
Looking out of the train window I was surprised because I saw lots of proper houses! Normally we have been seeing apartment buildings and hotel buildings.
Here are some that I saw. They looked quite scrufffy and run down.











Cool pictures Amelia, I hope that you are having a wonderful time and hopefully the ' hot hot hotness ' isn't too hot!
ReplyDeleteAnnabel ππππ☺πππππ¦π¦π¦π¦
ha ha he he he ha its not too hot for me yet. now were in BUDA-PEST Amelia
Delete