Naxos to Athens - 5 July

Wow today we’re going on a big ferry back to Athens. It’s going to be a Blue Star Ferry again. It’s so big! 



It was busy on the ferry so we were worried we weren’t going to get any seats but Dad and Finn went on a hunt for some. Dad came back and said “come on”. He’d found some seats but we had to sit by some other people though. I had a very comfortable seat.



It took us five hours to get to Athens. I felt a bit sickie on the ferry. Daddy had a little nap on the floor and I gave him my pink unicorn eyemask, my teddy bears and my silver cardigan as his blanket. It was very funny. I found it hilarious! People were staring at him.

Finally we got to ancient Athens. We got a taxi to drive us to our apartment. I think Athens is old and a bit gross because there is graffiti everywhere.

We went to the train station to book our train tickets for tomorrow. The man working there tricked Mummy and Daddy and said “you have to pay $1000 New Zealand dollars”. They were gutted. But he was just joking! After that we went straight to the supermarket to buy some lunch for tomorrow and some tea for tonight. And some breakfast for tomorrow.

When we got back home Finn and I turned the TV on and Mummy signed into Netflix for us. We watched Cars 3 and some Pinky Malinky programmes. Also, we watched a challenge programme called Awake. It’s the first time we watched TV since I was in Center Parcs with Lyra and Ethan and I only got to watch Peppa Pig because of Lyra!

Mummy and Daddy they are busy planning where we are going next.

Finn’s birthday is only 6 nights away. I’ve bought him a present with my own money and made him a card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June

Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June