Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June
Travelling to Ronda
Yawn yawn.I woke up feeling quite tired and ate my breakfast with Dad. My brother Finlay wriggle bum woke up by dad sneezing very loudly. We got dressed and everything like that. Mum ordered an Uber to drive us to the bus station. We had one hour on the bus.
Then we got to the train station. Suddenly I got told by mum that we had to wait half an hour and that was okay. Finally we hopped onto the train.
During the journey I got a bleeding nose. There was an Italian lady who said she was a nurse. She helped quite a lot. She said she was sorry for the bad English. She tried really hard and in fact her English was very good.
The train arrived a little while later at our destination Ronda. Daddy pulled the bags down and we quickly hopped off the train because we didn’t want the train to leave the station while we were still on it. When we hopped off Daddy realised he had left his hat and sun glasses on the train. He asked a man if he could go back on but the train was about to leave so Dad was a bit sad.
We headed to our apartment. It only took us 8 minutes to stroll there. I felt warm inside and happy too because our apartment was so big and lovely. I got blankets from Mummy and Daddy’s room and created “Amelia’s fun play room!”.
After we settled in we went for a short walk to see what was about. Daddy wanted to see the big old bridge in Ronda. It featured in the movie Ferdinand. The bridge spanned the gorge between the old and the new town. It was built in the 17 hundreds.
On our walk we discovered a scenic lookout which had a bandstand and a man playing some songs on his accordion. One song I recognised was Despacito, which means slowly in Spanish, and is a song by Luis Fonsi and covered by Justin Bieber. Daddy and I danced under the bandstand together. I felt very happy.
Then it got quite dark and we decided to walk back because I started to get quite tired. I saw 12 wild cats. Some of them were kittens. They were lying in the gardens behind the fencing.
Yawn yawn.I woke up feeling quite tired and ate my breakfast with Dad. My brother Finlay wriggle bum woke up by dad sneezing very loudly. We got dressed and everything like that. Mum ordered an Uber to drive us to the bus station. We had one hour on the bus.
![]() |
| Waiting for the bus |
Then we got to the train station. Suddenly I got told by mum that we had to wait half an hour and that was okay. Finally we hopped onto the train.
![]() |
| Writing my blog on the train |
During the journey I got a bleeding nose. There was an Italian lady who said she was a nurse. She helped quite a lot. She said she was sorry for the bad English. She tried really hard and in fact her English was very good.
The train arrived a little while later at our destination Ronda. Daddy pulled the bags down and we quickly hopped off the train because we didn’t want the train to leave the station while we were still on it. When we hopped off Daddy realised he had left his hat and sun glasses on the train. He asked a man if he could go back on but the train was about to leave so Dad was a bit sad.
We headed to our apartment. It only took us 8 minutes to stroll there. I felt warm inside and happy too because our apartment was so big and lovely. I got blankets from Mummy and Daddy’s room and created “Amelia’s fun play room!”.
After we settled in we went for a short walk to see what was about. Daddy wanted to see the big old bridge in Ronda. It featured in the movie Ferdinand. The bridge spanned the gorge between the old and the new town. It was built in the 17 hundreds.
On our walk we discovered a scenic lookout which had a bandstand and a man playing some songs on his accordion. One song I recognised was Despacito, which means slowly in Spanish, and is a song by Luis Fonsi and covered by Justin Bieber. Daddy and I danced under the bandstand together. I felt very happy.
Then it got quite dark and we decided to walk back because I started to get quite tired. I saw 12 wild cats. Some of them were kittens. They were lying in the gardens behind the fencing.
![]() |
| Some of the cute wild cats |
![]() |
| Outside the Ronda Bullring |
![]() |
| The Ronda Bullring |









Wow loads of interesting news
ReplyDeleteLove from bamps
ReplyDeleteSee you soon Bampi xxxx
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Amelia, looking at all of the bags you and your family are travelling with, I think you have all done well only to have left a pair of sunglasses and a hat behind! I bit annoying for Dad, especially as it looks so sunny in all of your photos. I enjoyed watching the dance in the rotunda, you both have the moves down pat!
ReplyDeleteAww cute wild cats :)
ReplyDeletethey were super cute i'll be back in thirty more days xoxo
Delete