Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June

We woke up then we did some blogging. Mum and dad took us to the fantastic market called Mercado Central.



We got a cup of salami and cheese. It was delicious and scrumptious. I bought pineapple juice with my own money. It cost 1 euro. I liked it. I saw lots of food like meat, fruit, vegetables and some small snacks. I also saw a bit of seafood. We stayed there for quite a long time. It was quite cool in there and when we got outside it was very warm. There was a little wee playground that me and Finn had a go on. 



Mummy, me, Finn and Dad all needed the toilet so we went to the Gardens to go to the toilet but when we got there it cost a bit of money. So we very quickly went back home.

In about an hour we rented some bikes. I got a red one and Finn had a turquoise one. 


We rode to some cool place called Ciudad de las Artes. Well there was a theatre and aquarium and a museum. 



I saw a big, big windy ramp and I asked Dad if I could go down it on my bike. So we biked up to the top and when we got up to the top I biked down after Dad. I started to speed up and when I got down to the bottom Mum and Dad said “pull the brakes, slow down!!!!” I tried to as soon as possible but I nearly fell into the water and crashed. I got a big fright but it didn’t hurt and I didn’t cry.



We walked our bikes around to the other side were we saw a lot of school kids lined up by the movie theatre. We thought about the time so we started to go back the way back so we could get the bikes back in time. 

 

On the way to Ciudad de las Artes we found a big and amazing playground called Gulliver Park and normally it would cost to go in but luckily it didn’t cost any money. The park was gigantic. They had slides and things to climb up everywhere. And actually the playground is of a man lying down in the ground. One of the slides was very slippery and steep. I went down it and I got a sore bottom!




We made our way back to drop the bikes off. We were right on time. Then we went out to a restaurant for our first ever tapas. It was all delicious and scrumptious apart from I didn’t enjoy the hummus that much. We had warm cheesy dip and also egg, ham, onions, potatoes and mushrooms. Everyone just stayed with water. We also had something that looked like burnt Spanish sushi with mustard on top. I loved it.

Goodnight everyone! How are you doing Olivia, Emilie and Katie? I hope you’re having a wonderful time at school. Please leave me a comment.

Comments

  1. Hi Amelia,
    We've been having fun . We have been doing swimming and today we had a free swim and a shared lunch. Miss Crosswell is going to live in London next week and Miss Proctor is going to Europe for the next term You might see her! We all really miss you.
    From Olivia, Katie and Emilie ( & Ms Walker)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds fun missing you lots we came back to Athens yesterday xxx love Amelia.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June