England - 1 June




Bampi cooked us a lovely full English breakfast. It was yummy. Bampi did a very good job at it. I absolutely loved it.



We went to Bedgrove park again and met my mum and dad's friends Lou and James . They have a girl called Grace who is nearly 8 and a girl called Beth who is 5. We played on the playground while the boys went to play football ⚽.

This is me and Grace at Bedgrove Park

Later we went to a barbeque. There were a lot of other people their. I was waiting for Lyra and Ethan to come. Finally they did!

Alex's Mum gave us icecreams

We ate and ate. At the end we went to the playground. I've had a lovely day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June

Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June