Harry Potter Studio Tour - 3 June


Bampi drove us by car and when we got there I said goodbye. We lined to get our tickets. It took a long time. Finally we went in. There hanging down in front of me was the big scary dragon from Gringott's Bank. It was massive.



Mum and Dad both got a Starbucks coffee.

Soon we entered the start. We saw Harry's room under the stairs. I made my way into the next room. The mirror started to talk all around the room. It was amazing, wonderful, loud, cool and interesting. On the mirrors were some very good Harry Potter fans.

We had a wonderful time. We saw everything they used to make the movies. I have six favourite things:

1. Using a magical broomstick.



2. Going through the Forbidden Forest and seeing the giant spider Aragog. It was good because it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

3. Going into Privet Drive and walking through the Dursley's house.



4. Having a drink of Butterbeer! It was scrumptious and yummy.



5. Seeing the small version of Hogwarts all lit up. It looked magical. The model had lots of detail.



6. Learning how to use a wand.

We were there for about 4 1/2 hours because there was a lot to see and do. Here are some more photos:

Believe it or not, but that's me in the middle of all this!



Harry Potter's parent's home









Bampi was waiting for us to come out and drove us home in the car again. When we got home we had to start packing for Spain. Nanna made us a yummy, yummy roast dinner. After that Blossom, Auntie Corky and Uncle Mark came over. They got me 15 euros and Finn got 20 euros for a birthday present from Blossom. This is to spend in Europe. Daddy and Corky had a go on the stilts and they were very good. Before they left Uncle Mark let me sit on his motorbike and wear his helmet. It was sooo fun.



I waved goodbye. I felt okay because I know I'm going to see them soon when I come back after I've been to Europe.

Mummy put us to bed and put some sleepy music on so we would fall asleep easily and be ready for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June

Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June