Spain (Granada) - 13 June

We woke up on a Thursday morning and me, Dad and Finn went to do a workout in the park. Finn had a six pack on his stomach. Daddy didn’t but he was very good at it and he kept trying to be able to do every sort of push-up. Some of it was hard, some of it was easy. I learnt how to do different things.

After that exhausting workout in the hot sun we walked back home and it was just around the corner. Me, Mummy and Finn went straight to the pool but Daddy didn’t because he was feeling a bit sick so he had a snooze.

We went to the pool. In the pool I didn’t want to go in because I thought it was going to be cold. Finn jumped straight in. I waited a while then Mummy jumped in. I waited another little while and then I jumped in. I thought “it’s quite fresh, but also quite nice and refreshing”. We played marco polo.It was very fun.We went back to the playground.The slide was burning on my bottom.





We went back home. Daddy was awake and said that he sent a message saying should i come down. For lunch we had pasta, bread, chicken. We were all getting ready to go and get some chocolate dipped churros. Delish. Finally we were ready to go. And when we got there we sat down outside I felt very excited. It was so yummy.






Then we headed off to see the Alhambra from a lookout. It took a very long time we had to climb up the big hill. When we got to the top of the hill at the top was some henna tattoos. I got one on my leg and one on my hand that dad smugged by accident.



It got quite dark and I got really tired. We went home but it took a hour.

The Alhambra at Night

Comments

  1. Hi Amelia and Turnham family, I am enjoying reading about your exciting adventures. The Alhambra is such an amazing place. I am a bit disappointed that the henna tattoo person wasn't there when I visited all those years ago! I'm glad to see you obviously enjoyed eating your churros... such a delicious Spanish treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amelia, those churros look delicious! We're really enjoying reading about your adventures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June

Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June