Dubai - 21 May
DAY 2
Mum and dad took us for a walk 🚶 We were all feeling extremely hot. Mum and dad decided to go on a ferry around Dubai. It was fantastic. On the the first part we went outside to the back of the boat ⛵I had to wear a life jacket. From the ferry we saw Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa away in the distance. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the second part we saw 👀 a hole lot of jelly fish. I felt like fainting.
We went on a metro station. When we got on the metro I was so surprised how fast it was. Me and Finn both liked it when we stood up because when the metro 🚇 started it went WOoSh. Me and my bro Finn liked it because we wobbled when we went to different stops.
We did the FUNNEST thing ever!! We went on a safari over big sand junes in the desert. It was scary and fun. There were 2 other people Chris and I Forgot. We saw some camels. There was man with his falcon Marley. A nice man gave me one of his feathers. There were a lot of camels. We drove to the desert camp. When we got there I rode a very big camel. When we went further in I got a henna tattoo.
We went sand boarding. I got a delishis sprite. We had a yummy feast. I watched a really cool fire dance 💃 we had the most youngest pudding. Sadly we had to leave.
We did the FUNNEST thing ever!! We went on a safari over big sand junes in the desert. It was scary and fun. There were 2 other people Chris and I Forgot. We saw some camels. There was man with his falcon Marley. A nice man gave me one of his feathers. There were a lot of camels. We drove to the desert camp. When we got there I rode a very big camel. When we went further in I got a henna tattoo.
We went sand boarding. I got a delishis sprite. We had a yummy feast. I watched a really cool fire dance 💃 we had the most youngest pudding. Sadly we had to leave.

Comments
Post a Comment