ARRIVING TO DUBAI !!!!! 19 & 20 May

My nana and grandpa took me and my family to the airport  at 3:00pm on Sunday. Our plane ride started at 6:00pm. I was getting so bored until mum said bording time. So we hopped onto the plane excitedly. When we got to our seats me and my brother Finn squished into the middle seats. We were on the one and only Airbus A380.

On the Airbus A380


Finally we got to Sydney for a one and a half hour wait before heading to Dubai.After that we jumped  back into the plane ✈✈✈ .we got some delishis tea - oh yes we did. Me and Finn had a kids meal. My mum and dad had an adults meal. We all had a little sleep. I woke up before everyone else and started to play on my tablet because if I played on the screen in front of me I would wake up my family.

Soon after a few hours we got given some breakfast.

I couldn't believe how big and delishis my breakfast was!!!!!!!


Finally time came by slowly. Yes the plane stopped but before we got there my ears started to pop!!!

My family and I at Dubai Airport

After we checked everything we went to the toilet. Then we went to get a taxi. He drove us to our hotel. I asked if we could go to our arpartment but dad said NO because our apartment opens later. But suddenly the person at the counter said if you really want to you can. So up the elevator we went. Me and Finn got worried because there was no bed for us. Luckily a man walked in and made a bed by unfolding the couch. I was relieved!!! me and Finn both begged mum and dad to go in the pool. So they said yes ๐Ÿ‘we all went in the pool it was butiful.

For lunch we went somewhere called the Cheesecake Factory - it was delishis. I had a pizza ๐Ÿ• and so did Finn. It has been air conditioning inside because when we came outside the temperature was about 36 degrees. 




Comments

  1. Oh my goodness do they have the Cheescake Factory in Dubai!!!!!!! We went there loads when we were in America last year, its one of my favourite places to eat (its Jane by the way) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they did!!! we went there for lunch yum yum yum yummy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nose Bleed on a Train - 14 June

Flight to Athens! - 27 June

Bike Ride & Tapas (Valencia) - 5 June